Especially formulated for sensitive facial skin that needs special attention, this mild, soap-free formula cleanses gently without dryness or irritation.• Gently clears away makeup residue and impurities. • Calms the skin as it is specially formulated to be non-drying and non-irritating with cleansing agent derived from natural fatty acid & pro-protein base. • Maintains normal pH of skin. • Perfume free. • Works best with our other facial care products for sensitive skin.
- Working principle
- How to use
- Key ingredients
- Mild, soap-free cleanser specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- Gently clears away makeup, residue and impurities.
- Calms the skin as it is specially formulated to be non-drying and non-irritating.
- Maintains the normal PH of skin.
- Perfume free.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate is a sodium salt ester, or a fatty acid derived from coconut oil. It is used in cosmetics and personal care products as a surfactant because of its ability to help water to mix with oil and dirt, allowing them to be more easily rinsed away.
- As a surfactant, it creates a wet feeling, it solubilizes oils and reduces surface tension, and can aid in foaming as well.
- Diazolidinyl Urea: An antimicrobial that's predominantly used as a preservative in cosmetic products.