Extreme weather conditions and harsh cleansers strip your skin of its essential oils. Kaya’s intense moisture lock formula keeps your skin hydrated for 24 hours without re-application.Shea and Kokum butter replenish and restore essential oils to the dry skin. They get instantly absorbed into the skin and make it a softer and smoother. The soothing fragrance will further stimulate your senses all day long.
- Working principle
- How to use
- Key ingredients
- Intense 24-hour body moisturization, especially formulated for the harsh weather in the middle east
- Soothing fragrance
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter make it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is very useful for dry skin and helps protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter has an anti-inflammatory effect. One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Helps prevent drying of the skin
- Helps regenerate skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells Non-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Contains antioxidant properties
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility