Apply code NEW25 at checkout and enjoy 25% off.
Prices are inclusive of VAT
- Expression Gel moisturizes, fills and re-densifies wrinkles in the eye contour area and other expression lines
- It has a relaxing effect, with active ingredients that release muscle tension, minimizing expression lines. It acts on the forehead, the eyebrows and the nasolabial fold
- This formula contains peptides that relax the skin and muscles in order to attenuate facial contours and reduce fine lines
- Due to its formula in the gel, it can be easily applied on the areas where the skin tends to wrinkle more easily
- thanks to the hyaluronic acid in the formula it fills the facial lines to make sure it is reduced
- Suitable for sensitive skin, as it contains soothing botanical extracts.
- A Fresh texture serum
- Fast absorbing
- Smooth residual touch
- Relaxes skin muscles
- Has a Botox-like effect
- Is an effective, safe and economical option to Botox
- Octapeptide (Botox-Like peptide)
- Muscle relaxant ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid
- Retinol , Vitamin E, Alpha Bisabolol
- Octapeptide, which helps in the generation of elastin and collagen for smoother and younger skin. Octapeptide and Syn-ake when combined synergistically, have a relaxing effect on the aging skin.
- Camomile extract relaxes the muscles to reduce the effects of fine lines. It lightens the skin tone and also gives you that glow you’ve always wanted. Besides, it helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Short and long-chained Hyaluronic acid, which deeply hydrates as well as plumps the skin to reduce wrinkles.
- Retinol, alpha-tocopherol, and alpha-bisabolol have antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Syn-ake, which works by reducing muscular contractions in the face and reduces cell movement, thereby keeping the skin smooth. This ingredient has an age-killing effect particularly effective against expression lines.
How Much To Use
How To Use
Suitable Skin Type
Expression Gel is suitable for all skin types
When To Use It
Formulated & Recommended by Dermatologists